Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My best boy

Dear Ziggidy,

You have grown so much over the last year that I already grieve for the loss of my little boy. Before I know it you'll be a man. I see you transitioning back and forth between boy and teenager almost daily.. Sometimes moody and other times boisterous, hyper and child-like.

You are an amazing big brother!! Though I always knew you would be. Alix adores you. You're a great help with her, especially at bath and bedtime. I think for the first 4 months that we lived here in this rental house you bathed her every night for me.

Naturally, you don't have much staying power when it comes to playing with her but you're a typical boy in that way.

You continue to blow my mind with your artwork, most recently when you made me buy you a set of spray paints and you mastered a technique on your first attempt, producing a piece of work in 5 minutes. You proved me wrong because I'd said to you "spray painting isn't as easy as you think". Boy was I wrong!

My boy, you must know that the piece of my heart which belongs to you is particularly large. You mean the world to me and always have. We've been through a lot of changes together and grown together. You made me into a mother and I couldn't be happier to have you as my son!!

I love you to eternity.
Love always
Mum
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from bmobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment